Positive Behaviour Support Proficient Practitioner –
Albury, Griffith, Mulwala and Wagga Wagga
Position: Full Time and Part Time
Location: Albury, Griffith, Mulwala and Wagga Wagga
Applications close: Open
Centacare is a motivating place to work with engaged people and strong culture. We are now wishing to engage a full time Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner who shares the same vision and passion to support us to continue performing at peak productivity.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
Proficient Behaviour Support Practitioners- Full Time & Part Time
- Relevant undergraduate qualifications (ABA, Psychology, Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapy, Social Work). Registration with relevant professional body.
- Eligibility for NDIS registration to provide Specialist Behaviour Support.
- Certification by the Behaviour Analyst Certification Board. BCBA Qualification or working
- Masters level Qualification in Applied Behaviour Analysis or related field.
• You’ll get to work with some really talented people!
• Above Award salary & great employee benefits (we get extra leave for all the hard work)
• Make a positive difference in the lives of others.
• Job security with a permanent position.
• Generous salary packaging options & much more
For further information, contact Regional Manager Wagga & Communities – Natalie Walden on 0490073823 or email@example.com
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are requested to forward a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and a resume to email@example.com
Centacare South West NSW is committed to ensure our organisation upholds the Safety of all Children and young people and their right to be safe. We are compliant with the recommendations of the Office of Children’s Guardian. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual or gender orientation, age, disability, marital status, carer responsibilities, political opinion, national extraction or social origin. Centacare is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.