123 Magic &
Who is this course for?
An education course for parents/carers about resolving difficult behaviour in children aged 2-12 years old, incorporating children with special needs.
Learn More About
1-2-3 magic &
- How to discipline behaviour without arguing, yelling or smacking
- How to sort behaviour
- How to handle challenging and testing behaviours
- Choosing strategies – the 3 choices model
- Using emotion coaching to encourage good behaviour
- Strategies for encouraging good behaviour
You will receive:
- A workbook
- A certificate of completion
This course is being facilitated by a Parentshop licenced practitioner | www.parentshop.com.au
Fees, forms & how to apply
WHERE: Online via Microsoft Teams
WHEN: Tuesday 26th July, 2nd, 9th August 2022
TIME: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
FEES: $80 (standard) or $50 (concession)
FACILITATORS: Kate and Stina
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: 12th July 2022
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.