Who is this course for?
An education course for parents/carers about resolving difficult behaviour in teenagers.
Learn More About
- Some common ground shared by parents and reasonable expectations to hold about adolescents
- New understandings of adolescents
- A three-option model and flow chart for decision-making
- Self check-in, first, for parents
- Building a relationship with your teenager and making the best of your non-crisis conversations with themYou will receive:
- A workbook
- A certificate of completion
This course is being facilitated by a Parentshop licenced practitioner | www.parentshop.com.au
Fees, forms & how to apply
FEES: $60 (standard) or $40 (concession)
COURSE DATES: March 14, 2022 – March 28, 2022
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: 21st February 2022
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.
Online & Group Courses
What’s coming up?
16mar7:00 pm8:00 pmParent Education Seminar - Understanding Self Harming BehaviourOnline Parent Education Seminar7:00 pm - 8:00 pm OnlineEvent Status:Starts March 16 . Registrations close Feb 23, 2022