Who is this course for?
An education course for parents/carers about resolving difficult behaviour in teenagers.
Learn More About
- Some common ground shared by parents and reasonable expectations to hold about adolescents
- New understandings of adolescents
- A three-option model and flow chart for decision-making
- Self check-in, first, for parents
- Building a relationship with your teenager and making the best of your non-crisis conversations with themYou will receive:
- A workbook
- A certificate of completion
This course is being facilitated by a Parentshop licenced practitioner | www.parentshop.com.au
Fees, forms & how to apply
FEES: $60 (standard) or $40 (concession)
COURSE DATES: Nov 1, 2021 – Nov 15, 2021
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: 18th October 2021
DELIVERY: Online or Face-to-face
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.
Online & Group Courses
What’s coming up?