School Wellbeing Support…
Who is this service for?
Our School Wellbeing Practitioners work within Pre-schools, Primary and High Schools with students, families and staff to help guide student academic, behavioral and social – emotional growth.
Learn More About
Our school wellbeing support services
Centacare can provide a range of services based on the needs of your school community. We work collaboratively with you in identifying any wellbeing gaps by completing a needs analysis of your school community whilst working with your school’s unique strengths. We are specialists in student mental health and wellbeing and provide a range of services in schools that include:
- Collaboration with the school’s existing wellbeing team to plan for and deliver targeted services to enhance student wellbeing and resilience
- Providing consultation advice, support, and guidance to schools regarding all aspects of student and teacher wellbeing
- Design and deliver evidence-based professional development for staff
- Supporting school executive teams to enable whole-school well-being change
- Providing internal and external referral pathways for students experiencing challenges
- Providing school counselling services to students with learning, emotional or behavioural difficulties
- Providing quality education and support for parents and carer’s through our parent workshops on many mental health and wellbeing topics
- Assisting schools in crisis management by providing critical incident response when required
- Attending school meetings to provide information on Centacare’s various programs and services that are available
Centacare’s Bespoke School Wellbeing Program is informed by evidence-based practise standards ensuring high-quality impact to all school communities we support.
Fees, forms & next steps
FEES: Fees on application
DELIVERY: Face to Face
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.