School Wellbeing Support Services for schools
Who is this service for?
Our School Wellbeing Practitioners work within Pre-schools, Primary and High Schools with students, families and staff to help guide student academic, behavioral and social – emotional growth.
Learn More About
Our school wellbeing support services
Centacare’s School Wellbeing Program is a whole school approach designed to promote positive relationships amongst students, families and schools to enable students to be healthy, happy, engaged and successful.
We work alongside teaching staff, parents and students to assist with the implementation of social and emotional wellbeing programs that enhance wellbeing. Centacare is excited to be able to offer the new School Wellbeing Program to Public and Independent schools in The Murrumbidgee Health Local Area.
Centacare can provide a range of services based on the needs of your school community. We work collaboratively with you in identifying any wellbeing gaps by completing a needs analysis of your school community whilst working with your school’s unique strengths. We are specialists in student mental health and wellbeing and provide a range of services in schools that include:
- Collaboration with the school’s existing wellbeing team to plan for and deliver targeted services to enhance student wellbeing and resilience
- Providing consultation advice, support, and guidance to schools regarding all aspects of student and teacher wellbeing
- Design and deliver evidence-based professional development for staff
- Supporting school executive teams to enable whole-school well-being change
- Providing internal and external referral pathways for students experiencing challenges
- Providing school counselling services to students with learning, emotional or behavioural difficulties
- Providing quality education and support for parents and carer’s through our parent workshops on many mental health and wellbeing topics
- Assisting schools in crisis management by providing critical incident response when required
- Attending school meetings to provide information on Centacare’s various programs and services that are available
Centacare’s Bespoke School Wellbeing Program is informed by evidence-based practise standards ensuring high-quality impact to all school communities we support.
Fees, forms & next steps
FEES: Fees on application
DELIVERY: Face to Face
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.