Who is this program for?
This program helps support people to understand and cope with their feelings of anger. This course is especially suitable for separated parents who have been court-ordered or legally recommended to attend an Anger Management program.
Learn More About Our
Anger Management Program
Are you a separated parent experiencing ongoing conflict?
Is your anger impacting on your family relationships?
This 6-session program offers you an opportunity for greater awareness and understanding of:
- How your brain works
- What lies beneath your anger
- How grief and loss impact on anger
- Common myths about anger and identifying ‘hot buttons’ or triggers
- Impact of domestic violence and ongoing conflict on families and children
- Effective ways to emotion coach, improve communication, and goals for change
Fees, forms & how to apply
FEES: $100 (standard) or $60 (concession)
COURSE DATES: October 10 – November 18, 2021
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: September 30, 2021
DELIVERY: Online or Face-to-face
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.
Online & Group Events
What’s coming up?