Who is this service for?
Our lawyers can provide general advice and assistance in a broad range of areas such as family law, employment, tenancy disputes, general litigation, crime and other matters involving domestic violence and AVO’s.
Learn More About
Free Legal Support Services
The clinic will commence on 1 February 2022 operating fortnightly each Tuesday. Solicitors Benjamin Keyworth and Laura Andreazza will be available between 2pm and 5pm on clinic days by appointment only.
Please contact Centacare Griffith to make an appointment:
Phone: 1300 619 379
Address: 140 Yambil Street Griffith
Hunt & Hunt are committed to supporting its communities and engage in extensive Pro-bono work. Some to note are:
• Cancer Pro Bono Panel – Assisting cancer patients, and their families, through our involvement on the Cancer Council Pro Bono Panel.
• The Northern Centre West Ryde – Staffing a weekly legal clinic providing free legal advice to women who are experiencing financial or personal hardships.
• Homeless Persons’ Legal Service – Staffing a fortnightly legal clinic and providing pro bono advice and representation to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
• Assisting and acting on behalf of Lifeline Northern Beaches.
• Assisting and acting on behalf of Tirkandi. Tirkandi is an Aboriginal community run centre for Aboriginal boys aged 12-15 years. The centre offers educational, recreational, and cultural programs aimed at developing skills and enhancing cultural identity and self-esteem.
We believe this clinic is a fantastic opportunity to connect individuals in need of support with legal services and advice that may otherwise be inaccessible. This initiative is one of the first of its kind in Griffith and we are proud to have played a key role in its conception. This initiative reflects our firm’s passion and support for the Griffith community and we look forward to assisting any individuals in need of legal advice.
We wish to take this opportunity to thank Centacare Griffith for their collaboration with this clinic, which would not have been possible without their support.
About Hunt & Hunt
Established in 1929, Hunt & Hunt is a vibrant law firm that delivers tailored legal advice to clients throughout Australia. Hunt & Hunt’s broad client base includes not-for-profit organisations, large and small businesses, government and private clients.
Centacare South West NSW (Centacare) provides social and community services across the South West region of New South Wales with offices in Griffith, Mulwala, Albury and Wagga Wagga. It has a multi-disciplined team who offer a variety of services and supports including psychology, sexual assault and generalist counselling, as well as parenting support and education programs.
Centacare’s aim is to increase positive mental health outcomes, improve individual and family relationships, provide support for families through separation and divorce and deliver child and youth focused supports. It provides NDIS and psychosocial programs for those with disability and offers a range of capacity building assistance to newly arrived migrants and refugees.
The Centacare team strives to help clients feel better connected to their communities and supported by regional services.
Delivery, forms & how to apply
FEES: FREE for participants.
DELIVERY: This service can be provided face-to-face, over the phone, or via Skype; whichever is more convenient to you.
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 .