Who is this service for?
Children and youth counselling and support helps children to better manage emotions and difficulties with interpersonal relationships with families and peers.
Learn More About
Our children & youth
- Express their feelings in a safe place and manage strong emotions such as blame, guilt and anger
- Learn how to express themselves and relate positively to others
- Understand their family and friend relationships as they are now and how they change
- Use a range of age-appropriate coping skills
- Develop resilience and improve emotional stability.
- Support children to navigate through family separation.
Children under the age of 16 will need parental/ carer consent.
Fees, forms & how to apply
FEES: fees on application
DELIVERY: Face to Face, Over the phone and online
REFERRAL: Self referral, Referral from other services
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.
An initial intake appointment will be offered and your circumstances assessed to make sure you are placed in an appropriate program or with a specialist counsellor.