Keeping Kids In Mind
Who is this course for?
Designed particularly for separated parents who are experiencing ongoing conflict, this 5-week online program helps parents adjust to co-parenting effectively, even in situations of high-conflict.
When: Weekly each Tuesday (5 Weeks)
Starts: 1st November, 2022
Register by: 18th October 2022
Facilitators: Elisha and Viv
- Assist parents to see the experience of parental separation through their children’s eyes.
- Develop a greater understanding about how to support children following family separation.
- Help with coping with the changes after separation for you and your child.
- Develop greater understanding of your child’s development and how to best support children (secure attachment and emotion coaching).
- Help with effective communication (particularly in conflict).
- Offer considerations in care-coordination for children when co-parenting (what is best for the children).
Registrations + Enquiries
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online via our form below.