Seminar: What’s Behind the Behaviour?
Who is this seminar for?
Understand more about the factors contributing to your child’s behaviour in this 2-hour, online seminar. With a focus on why children behave the way they do and how to create your own toolkit of helpful ideas to promote positive behaviour, this presentation teaches parents skills and strategies for responding to challenging behaviours in children including defiance, fussiness, hurting others, excessive anger & tantrums.
When: Wednesday 22nd November, 2023
Register by: Wednesday 8th November, 2023
Facilitators: Greta and Keryn
- To support parents to better understand and manage changes and challenges in family circumstances when faced with adversity like separation.
- Teach skills in responding to challenging behaviours including defiance, fussiness, hurting others, excessive anger and tantrums.
- To help parents/carers understand more about the factors contributing to your child’s behaviour.
- Provide strategies to support positive behaviour.
- Learn how to increase your network of resources, skills and knowledge to better emotionally support, regulate and connect with your child to create better relationships.
Registrations + Enquiries
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online via our form below.
GretaFamily Relationship Practitioner / Counsellor / School Wellbeing Practitioner
KerynFamily Counsellor | Mediator | FDRP | FGC facilitator |