Seminar: Parenting Through Separation
Who is this program for?
2 hour online seminar designed to help parents understand and manage changes and challenges in family circumstances when faced with separation.
Register before: TBA
- Assist parents to see the experience of parental separation through their children’s eyes.
- Develop a greater understanding about how to support children following family separation.
- Help with coping with the changes after separation for you and your child.
- Develop greater understanding of your child’s development and how to best support children (secure attachment and emotion coaching).
- Help with effective communication (particularly in conflict).
- Offer considerations in care-coordination for children when co-parenting (what is best for the children).
Registrations + Enquiries
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online via our form below.
KerynFamily Counsellor | Mediator | FDRP | FGC facilitator |
MareeFamily Relationship Practitioner