Who is this program for?
S.A.F.E service provides education and support to children, young people and families around the effects of Domestic and Family Violence.
Learn More About Our
S.afety A.nd F.amily E.ducation
Our team of qualified counsellors will be led by you, and will provide tailored support that helps to meet your needs.
What types of service could you receive?
- Parent and adolescent mediation
- Group programs
- Information and resources
S.afety A.nd F.amily E.ducation Groups:
- Engaging Adolescents
- 1 2 3 Magic & Emotion Coaching
- S.A.F.E is offered within Wagga Wagga, Griffith and also Narrandera.
What might you gain from this service?
- Education on Power and Control and types of Domestic and Family Violence
- Knowledge on healthy relationships
- Safety Planning
- Behavioural change intervention
- Communication skills
- Support around parenting
- RAGE (Renegotiating Angry and Guilty Emotions)
- Caring Dads
- Keeping Kids in Mind
Fees, forms & how to apply
DELIVERY: Online or Face-to-face
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.