This course is being facilitated by a Parentshop licenced practitioner
Who is this program for?
This 3 week online education course is designed to help parents or carers resolve difficult behaviour in teenagers.
Starts: 15th August, 2023
Register before: 31st July, 2023
- Understand some common ground shared by parents and reasonable expectations to hold about adolescents
- Form new understandings of adolescents
- Lean a three-option model and flow chart for decision-making
- Self check-in, first, for parents
- Learn how to build a relationship with your teenager and making the best of your non-crisis conversations with them
This course provides:
- A workbook
- A certificate on completion
Registrations + Enquiries
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online via our form below.
KateIntake Practitioner | Counsellor |
KerynFamily Counsellor | Mediator | FDRP | FGC facilitator |