Caring Dads Course
Who is this program for?
This FREE 17 week face-to-face program is designed to support men to develop child-centred fathering skills and stop controlling, unhealthy behaviours through a combination of active group discussions & practice exercises.
When: Weekly each Tuesday (17 Weeks)
Starts: 30th August, 2022
Register by: 10th August, 2022
Facilitators: Keryn and Maree
- Provide an opportunity for men to connect as fathers
- Learn strategies to strengthen the father-child relationship with healthy boundaries
- Teach effective positive parenting tools
- How to address challenging behaviours and maintain positive connections with your child
- Learn about children’s developmental stage
- How to practice self-care
Through 17 sessions fathers will:
- Develop skills to cope in healthy ways with frustrating situations
- Understand how different fathering strategies and choices affect children
- Increase their awareness of how to not use controlling behaviours
- Learn strategies to strengthen the father-child relationship
This group offers:
- An opportunity for men to connect as fathers
- A combination of active group discussions and practice exercises
Registrations + Enquiries
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online via our form below.