Who is this course for?
Caring Dads is an evidence-based program to support men to develop their child-centred fathering skills and stop controlling and unhealthy behaviours.
Learn More About Our
- Develop skills to cope in healthy ways with frustrating situations
- Understand how different fathering strategies and choices affect children
- Increase their awareness of how to not use controlling behaviours
Learn strategies to strengthen the father-child relationship
This group offers:
- An opportunity for men to connect as fathers
- A combination of active group discussions and practice exercises
Fees, forms & how to apply
COURSE DATES: Jul 14, 2021 – Nov 3, 2021
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: 23rd June 2021
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.
Online & Group Events
What’s coming up?
16mar7:00 pm8:00 pmParent Education Seminar - Understanding Self Harming BehaviourOnline Parent Education Seminar7:00 pm - 8:00 pm OnlineEvent Status:Starts March 16 . Registrations close Feb 23, 2022