Triple P Positive Parenting Program
A FREE 8-week course designed for parents/carers with children aged 3-12 year. This program can help you with a specific problem, provide tips on parenting and help with understanding your child’s development and behaviour.
Where: Tolland Hub, 41 Bruce Street, Tolland
When: Weekly each Tuesday (8 Weeks)
Starts: 10th May, 2022
Facilitators: Elisha and Maree
Register before: 26th April, 2022
- Assist parents to see the experience of parental separation through their children’s eyes.
- Develop a greater understanding about how to support children following family separation.
- Help with coping with the changes after separation for you and your child.
- Develop greater understanding of your child’s development and how to best support children (secure attachment and emotion coaching).
- Help with effective communication (particularly in conflict).
- Offer considerations in care-coordination for children when co-parenting (what is best for the children).