Keeping Kids In Mind
Who is this course for?
Designed particularly for separated parents who are experiencing ongoing conflict, this 5-week online program helps parents adjust to co-parenting effectively, even in situations of high-conflict.
When: Weekly each Tuesday (5 Weeks)
Starts: 15th August, 2023
Register by: 31st July, 2023
Facilitators: Viv and Tammy
- Assist parents to see the experience of parental separation through their children’s eyes.
- Develop a greater understanding about how to support children following family separation.
- Help with coping with the changes after separation for you and your child.
- Develop greater understanding of your child’s development and how to best support children (secure attachment and emotion coaching).
- Help with effective communication (particularly in conflict).
- Offer considerations in care-coordination for children when co-parenting (what is best for the children).
Registrations + Enquiries
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online via our form below.
TammyFamily Relationship Practitioner
VivFamily Relationship Practitioner