Keeping Kids Calm
Supporting children with anxiety is crucial, given that research shows 1 in 3 kids may develop an anxiety disorder by adulthood.
Explore how anxiety affects various aspects of their lives, such as academic performance and social interactions.
Understand the diverse manifestations of anxiety, including anger and defiance, and the challenges they pose for parents and caregivers.
Discover the interactive online workshop, “Keeping Kids Calm,” to gain a deeper understanding of children’s emotions and behavior and learn practical strategies for supporting positive behavioral change and emotion coaching.
We understand the challenges of parenting and are here to support you.
- Does your child struggle with big emotions and being calm?
- Do you sometimes find it difficult as a parent or carer to help your child calm down, which impacts on their behaviour?
- Would you like an understanding of children’s behaviour and provide practical strategies in supporting behavioural change and emotion coaching?
- Would you like to learn how to create a peaceful and harmonious home environment?
Who is this program for?
Enrolling in the “Keeping Kids Calm” online workshop empowers parents and caregivers with a deeper understanding of children’s emotions and behavior.
Gain practical strategies to support positive behavioral change, build calming techniques, and promote emotional regulation in children.
By equipping ourselves with these skills, we can better navigate the challenges associated with childhood anxiety and help our children thrive.
When: Weekly each Wednesday (3 Weeks)
Starts: 28th July, 2023
Register before: 14th July 2023
- Influences on children’s behaviour.
- How to manage and regulate emotions for both us and our children.
- Learn strategies to better manage challenging behaviours
- Build calming strategies.
- Emotional regulation techniques for children
- Managing anxiety in children
Registrations + Enquiries
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online via our form below.