Keeping Kids Calm
- Does your child struggle with big emotions and being calm?
- Do you sometimes find it difficult as a parent or carer to help your child calm down, which impacts on their behaviour?
- Would you like an understanding of children’s behaviour and provide practical strategies in supporting behavioural change and emotion coaching?
Who is this program for?
Keeping Kids Calm is an interactive online workshop which aims to enhance parents and carers understanding of their children’s emotions and behaviour, as well as providing practical strategies in supporting behavioural change and emotion coaching.
When: Weekly each Wednesday (3 Weeks)
Starts: 28th July, 2023
Register before: 14th July 2023
- Influences on children’s behaviour.
- How to manage and regulate emotions for both us and our children.
- Learn strategies to better manage challenging behaviours
- Build calming strategies.
- Emotional regulation techniques for children
- Managing anxiety in children
Registrations + Enquiries
For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online via our form below.
MareeFamily Relationship Practitioner
VivFamily Relationship Practitioner