Who is this group for?
This monthly support group is for grandparents who are raising their grandchildren.
Learn More About
doing it tough
- Loss of independence, and retirement plans
- Emotional and psychological issues
- Behavioural problems/lack of behavioural strategies
- Challenges with setting boundaries or establishing routines
- Social isolation
- Dealing with courts and the legal system
- Increased stress and financial hardship
- Decreased energy
- Child development issues
- Grief and loss
- Dealing with schools and advocating for children
- Holiday care activities/respite care
- Accessing community resources, especially for young people with disabilities
Join us for this support group, which will offer you:
- Shared experiences and knowledge
- Social activities
- Parenting strategies
- Support and advocacy
- Guest speakers
Group Meeting Info
Fees, times & how to book
LOCATION: Tocumwal Library, 57 Deniliquin Street, Tocumwal
WHEN: Every 3rd Friday of the month (view in calendar)
TIME: 10:00am – 12:00pm
HOW TO APPLY: For further information or to register your interest please contact Centacare South West NSW call 1300 619 379 or enquire online.
Online & Group Events
What’s coming up?