Applications close: Monday 29 November 2021
The Opportunity: We are looking for the right person to take on this challenging but rewarding role and join our inclusive, supportive and collaborative team. The goal of Transitional Coach is to provide effective transitional support and interventions to offenders who are transitioning from custody to the community and reducing the risks of reoffending.
- You’ll get to work with some really talented people!
- Competitive salary & great employee benefits (we get extra leave for all the hard work)
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others!
- Job security with a permanent position
- Professional development & career mentoring
- Generous salary packaging options ……………& much more
Apply by clicking the button below
For further information, contact our Regional Manager – Peter McCabe: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 619 379
Applications close: Monday 6th December 2021
Centacare is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual or gender orientation, age, disability, marital status, carer responsibilities, political opinion, national extraction or social origin. Centacare is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.