Centre Manager – headspace Griffith
Position: Full time,
Applications close: Monday 26 September 2022
Centacare is after a great person to join our inclusive, supportive and collaborative team in Regional NSW and manage and lead our amazing Headspace team in Griffith!
We are looking for the right person to manage, lead and inspire our amazing multidisciplinary staff.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing daily office and contractual operations, Clinical Lead, Mental Health Clinicians, Community Engagement Officer and Administration teams. The Centre Manager will work collaboratively with Centacare’s Executive, Regional Managers and corporate Services.
- Manage the day to day operations of the centre in line with company policies, procedures and contractual targets.
- Demonstrated experience in quality insurance, risk management, and the development and implementation of operational processes.
- Maintain and improve centre’s Accreditation for headspace Model Integrity Framework
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with providing formal supervision and leadership to a team that promotes staff and student growth and wellbeing.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills with a proven ability to participate in a collaborative and supportive manner, with both internal and external stakeholders. Develop a positive and engaging community presence.
- Sensitivity to the needs of people with special needs including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Cultural and Linguistically Diverse clients, and the disabled and disadvantaged.
- Obtain or willing to obtain Working with Children Check and Police Check
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Extensive experience working in the social service and community service sector.
- Hold tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Counselling, Behavioural Sciences or related discipline.
- You’ll get to work with some really talented people!
- Attractive salary & great employee benefits (we get extra leave for all the hard work)
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others!
- Job security with a permanent position
- Generous salary packaging options & much more
How to apply
Please email a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries please contact Tracey Febo Chief Operations Officer on 0428 348 783