Clinical Lead – headspace Griffith
Position: Full time,
Applications close: Thursday 2nd February 2023
Make a difference to young people and join one of Australia’s newest and most innovative Not-for-Profits in Griffith NSW.
headspace provides young people with access to Allied Health Professionals and internal/external community supports. headspace assist young people in accessing the supports they need to develop skills and confidence to maintain healthy and happy lives.
The Clinical Lead will focus on ensuring excellence in quality care provision by
- Adherence to the headspace Clinical Governance Framework
- Providing regular formal and informal Clinical Supervision to health professionals within the centre
- Maintain a small case load, undertaking individual assessments and providing focused psychological intervention strategies to young people with mental health and/or drug and alcohol support needs.
- Collaborating with practitioners to monitor service delivery, ensuring appropriate assessment, management, follow up support and referral are provided
- Completing an unsystematic clinical audit of files bi-annually
To be considered for this position you will need to hold Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Health or behavioural sciences. You will hold current registration with a discipline specific board and have been actively practicing for a period of 5 years. You will also need demonstrated experience working with young people including knowledge of and sensitivity to the mental health needs of young people (12-25 years) and their families. Knowledge and understanding of the theory underpinning evidence-based interventions and clinical practices is essential.
How to apply
Please email a Resume and Cover Letter addressing the above selection criteria to email@example.com
For further information please contact Laura Andreazza Centre Manager headspace Griffith—M: 0409 525 258
Applications close — 2nd February, 2023 if position is not filled prior.