Applications close: 8 November, 2021
The Opportunity: To assist with meeting the growing demand for our services, Centacare are currently seeking an Administration Officer to join our inclusive, supportive and collaborative team in Albury.
The Administration Officer is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Regional Manager Albury and Communities. Key responsibilities include being the first point of contact for participants and visitors both face to face and over the phone. They will attend to general administration duties such as taking enquiries and referrals and fulfil administration tasks vital to the efficient running of the office. The Administration Officer will be responsible for the overall running of the office requirements, engaging and promoting a great workplace culture and providing high-level administration support to the Regional Manager.
- Relevant qualifications in Administration and/or substantial work experience in an administrative role.
- Demonstrated ability to balance conflicting priorities and meet deadlines with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to exercise sensitivity, discretion and confidentiality.
Desirable but not essential:
- Mental Health First Aid
- You’ll get to work with some really talented people!
- Great employee benefits (we get extra leave for all the hard work)
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others!
- Professional development & career mentoring
- Generous salary packaging options ……………& much more
Applications close: 4th September
Please email a Resume and Cover Letter addressing the above selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or to obtain the full position description please email email@example.com